If you’re graduating from college or recently received your diploma, you 'll find yourself in one of the 5 buckets below:
- You started interviewing and have a job lined up in something closely related to your major. Congrats, feel free to exit out of this window as this may not apply.
- You’ve been interviewing and have started to receive offers but haven’t yet found something you love.
- You’ve been interviewing and have yet to receive an offer. Maybe you haven’t found something you’re passionate enough about or maybe you just need to work on your interview skills.
- You’ve either received offers, or haven't, in a field closely related to your major. Through the job search, you've realized you’re just not that excited about the most relevant opportunities.
- You started a job in a field you studied and over the past several months have realized you’re just not that into it.